Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Grandma

Today Grandma had yet another back surgery. She didn't tell me about it (probably wouldn't really want me to share it on the internet but she doesn't have a computer...) she has always been kind of private about stuff like that, more just so people don't worry. Well, got a call from dad and she did fine. Hopefully she will have a speedy recovery. I was terribly worried, I hate not being closer to my family sometimes, I feel like I am missing out on so much. I still have lots of family there and know that someday they will be gone, will I regret living so far away? Probably.
She doesn't like to have her picture taken, that is why she looks so happy. This was 2 years ago at her 70th birthday party, Julia (4 weeks old) and I flew out to surprise her.

No comments: