Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Still around

I notice on a lot of the blogs I read when there has been a absence or sporadic postings it is usually due to a move or a pregnancy. We have had neither (Thank God!). We are however in the middle of summer, meaning all the kids are home (making messes), and it is near 100 degrees most days. Fortunately every evening it cools off enough before bed to be outside, in the garden, riding bikes etc. I love Colorado nights, always cool enough to open the windows.

I have been working on my sewing lately, made a crayon holder, and smock for a friends birthday, I like the way they turned out, will have to make one for my kids.
Sorry for the crappy photos, still haven't got my dream camera. Speaking of dreams they released the info on (one of) my dream cars.I realize that a 4 seater car isn't very practical, but surely the trunk is big enough right? For the groceries of course. This is the only color that works for me, gotta love the orange and black.

Don't want to over do it on my 1st time back (and there are some things that need to be done around here).

No comments: