Tuesday, July 17, 2007

siblings

I am sure that I didn't always get along with my sister growing up, but some days it seems my kids are fighting constantly. I don't know if it is unfair of me to expect the 13 y.o. to act more mature than her 5 y.o. brother or not. My husband says it is the least common denominator theory; all kids act the age of the youngest child. I have to say it has some truth to it. I need to pay more attention and make a note if there is ever a day when no one fights, because I can't remember the last time that happened.
Yesterday my friend Gina and I went to get pedicures after yoga, we both got fancy flowers painted on. My hair may not be fixed and my make up worn off for hours but my toes sure are pretty. Sometimes it is the little things in life that make you smile. (Need to work one that sandal tan.)


1 comment:

christina said...

ohhh...they are so pretty. im jealous, i cant remember the last time i had a pedicure, wait...i dont think i ever have..very sad:(