Monday, July 16, 2007

to blog or not to blog...

I have been pondering for a while about creating a blog. I love to read them and like the idea of recording things in my life (really I mean the kids life, it will make scrapbooking easier), I just don't know if I am dedicated enough to keep up with it (who is really going to read it anyway?). In the end I decided to go for it. I was trying to think of a good name and even googled blog names but tonight at yoga our instructor read this poem and I thought that's it!
Since it is late this post will be short but just wanted to summarize the day. Our son had his 7th swim lesson today. I am amazed at how far he has come and am really glad that we opted for the private lessons. The older girls always took lessons at the pool and didn't seem to learn as much as he has. It it really nice that there is a little play area for the two younger girls to play while big brother is in the water. After that we all came home and I was so glad to not have to be anywhere. I should have gotten a lot done around here but only managed one load of clothes and the dishes then the younger girls took a nap, and I joined them. As I was laying there I was thinking about how sometimes where you need to be is right where you are. (does that make sense?) Anyway, I enjoyed my time just laying there and looking at my children. I can catch up on everything else when they are older.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm so glad you've joined the ranks of bloggers! If nothing else you can be a horribly inconsistent blogger like myself--even having to change blog names because you've gone so long without a post. :P

G