1. I am grateful that I get to go scrapbook with my friends for 7 hours. ( WOO HOO!)
2. I am grateful that I can look out the window and see the beautiful mountains.
3. I am grateful that our youngest dd slept better last night (by better of course I mean she only woke up a few times instead of 10)
4. I am grateful that the post office WILL deliver my pictures today so I can finish last years album (that is the true power of positive thinking, if they don't come I might have a few neg things to say)
5. I am grateful that breakfast is ready (seems like I always include a food one huh? dh made spinach, mushroom and pepperjack cheese omelets, yummy!)