Tuesday, April 14, 2009

11,12 & 13

So my weight went down more over the past few days (yeah) I have now lost 11.8#. I had a slight increase today which could be a number of things, I worked almost a full day yesterday, have been having more detox symptoms. I don't really know why buy it is hard to see the scale go up. I am sure tomorrow it will go right back down. I have to remind myself that I have lost almost 12# in 14 days, that is pretty darn cool.

So anyone who knows me knows I have a not-so-secret boyfriend. His name is Dave and I get to see him on Saturday, Matt is taking me (weird huh?). If you have not for some reason heard about Dave then I encourage you to check out his website. We are not very far along in the plan but it is nice to feel hope about our future. One of the things I really like about him is his political outlook, he repeatedly says only you can change your future, the government is not going to make a difference. That helps me to not get discouraged by the news and to just keep doing what I can to make a difference in my life. Also check out townhallforhope.com, I think it will be great.









No comments: